Millennium Curriculum Project Update - February 12, 1998
- Works in progress for the daylong Medical Education Retreat Friday February 27, 1998 at
- Reports of the four major working groupsTeaching and Learning, Content, Professionalism,
- Preliminary outline for the first part of the year one curriculum
- Neuroscience content proposal, or vertical theme to integrate across all four
years of the curriculum
- Sample schedule of the new curriculum
- To date approximately 45 content proposals have been received. Anyone wishing to examine
the original proposals firsthand should contact Dr. Smith's office.
- Discussion of the administration end of education and the need for recognition for those
who teach included the topics of responsibilities of an Associate Curriculum Dean and
functions of a hypothetical Center for Medical Education.
Listing of Past Updates
Return to CME Home Page