Welcome to the website for the Office of the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine Registrar.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for planning, directing, and supervising all activities related to student enrollment records and registration.
Monday: 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. for Staff Meetings)
Tuesday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed on the following University Holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Friday, August 31, 2012
- Begin submitting transcript request forms for ERAS. Our processing times are 1 to 3 days. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.368.6137 for additional assistance.
- Pictures should be submitted ASAP if not already done.
- Gentle reminders to letter writers. Give them a deadline (ie. September 11, 2012) and please remind your letter writer to use official letterhead, include your AAMC # and a statement that you have waived your right to see the letter. LoRs can also be emailed electronically to CaseEras2013@gmail.com. They must be a scanned PDF of the original document.
- Important date: September 15, 2012
- ERAS opens to Programs.
- Deadline for finalizing Medical Student Performance Evaluations (MSPE aka "Dean's Letter").
- We will automatically upload your MSPE after ERAS opens (MSPE's are available for download to Programs on October 1st).
- Important NRMP dates: NRMP registration begins September 1, 2012. Register for NRMP by November 30, 2012 to avoid $50 late fee. Review Match Schedule at http://www.nrmp.org/res_match/yearly.html. Rank order list entry begins on January 15, 2013. Please review FAQ for U.S. Seniors (http://www.nrmp.org/res_match/faq/us_seniors_faq.html) before contacting our office if you have any questions. Applicants may also contact: NRMP 1-866-400-2233 for more information.
Monday, January 23, 2012
- Class of 2013 Meeting links for video and documents are posted below:
Friday, January 13, 2012
- Ranking for the The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) will begin at noon eastern time on Sunday, January 15, 2012.
- Click here to view a Power Point presentation prepared by NRMP that explains the procedures applicants must use to rank residency training programs along with other important information about participating in The Match.
Monday, December 12, 2011
- The SOM Registrar website has been updated with detailed information for graduation requirements. (See Policies and Procedures)
- The "What's New in the Clinical Curriculum" ppt (Year 3 Clinical Curriculum beginning July, 2012) has been posted on the Basic Core Clinical Rotation page of the Office of Curricular Affairs website