Find other resources you need here!
- To get assistance with your study design and statistical analysis, please contact Hasina Momotaz from the Center of Clinical Investigation (CCI's) Core (WRB 6102C, email (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information and guidelines for the services offered please read: Statistical Assistance Guidelines 2018[pdf]
- Expectations of Medical Students and Research Mentor [pdf]
- Standard poster template that can be adjusted as needed. This template can be used for making posters from your research data to present at Lepow Day or at a research conference. Research Poster Template 24x48 [pptx]
- Poster Printing Cost [pdf]
- There is a small amount of funds from the Society Deans that can be used for meeting registration and meeting costs. Please contact your Society Dean to discuss this opportunity and fill out the form.
Student Activity Fund Request [pdf]
- Presentation from UH IRB that discusses the key points that need to be considered when applying for an IRB. All students must be on an approved IRB or apply for an IRB before their research starts.
IRB Survival Guide! Getting Approved [pdf]
- Do you need to submit an IRB at Case Western Reserve University or University Hospitals?
- Register for a iRIS (After March 1, 2018 must use SpartaIRB) account:
- you can log into iRIS (https://cortex.case.edu/) with your UH username and password or your Case user ID and password. If you do not have UH or Case user credentials call 216-844-1529 and an iRIS account will be created for you.
- Fill in appropriate template:
- Social, Behavioral and Educational Protocol Template – HRP-503SBER
- Chart Review Data and Specimens Template-HRP-503DATA
- Patient interventions (MRIs, CT, X-Rays..) Template HRP-503BIO
When you submit grant application part of the materials needed is a biosketch. Here is a sample biosketch for predoctorial students from NIH.
Sample Biosketch [pdf]
Template for writing your resume.
Resume Template [pdf]