UH Research Credentialing - Medical Student Application
CWRU Medical Student Application Steps
*Case Med Students are exempt from application fee.
Go to link for Research Credentialing Application (UH Research Credentialing Application)
1. Upload a completed and signed ‘UH Department Chairman Certification’ document*
2. Read and upload a signed ‘Authorization and Release from Liability’ form*
3. Read and upload a signed ‘University Hospitals Electronic Systems Agreement’
4. After you have completed and uploaded the required documents, be sure to click
“Submit” at the bottom of the application
*All documents required for the online application can be downloaded and uploaded
through the online application.
UH Research Credentialing Notification
1) Once all documentation is received by the UHCRC, please allow 5 to 7 business days for
2) The UHCRC will notify the applicant if any document is incomplete or if the request for
access is satisfactory; and
3) Upon completion, the UHCRC will notify the applicant and appropriate parties by e-mail
that all the required steps of the UH Research Credentialing Process have been completed
and the date of expiration.
UH Research Credentialing Audits
In order to ensure that the UH Research Credentialing Process and corresponding
documentation has been completed, the UHCRC will perform random sample audits of five (5)
UH e-mail addresses. After three (3) consecutive monthly reviews with no deficiencies have
occurred, the audit will occur quarterly. The UHCRC will notify the Department causing most
infractions to ensure Departments are compliant as required by this SOP.