- Poster boards will be 40” high by 60” wide.
- Poster component(s) will be attached by thumbtacks or push pins.
- All posters should include the title, authors, department and institution in large letters on the top.
- The abstract is usually in the left upper corner and the conclusions in the right lower corner.
- One suggested format is to provide sections describing the background, question or hypothesis, methods, results, and conclusions/interpretation.
- Organize the poster ion 3-4 columns that are read from top to bottom, then left to right.
- Please be sure that the text can be read from a distance of 4-6 feet away.
- The poster can be either a single large piece or a series of 8.5 x 11 inch pieces.
- Clarity is the critical thing!
Following the review of abstracts by the judges, 4-5 students will be selected to give 15-20 minute oral presentations of their research.