PRIME is a post-baccalaureate certificate (non-degree) program for students who need additional preparation to have a competitive application for MD or DO programs. It is offered by a top-40, tier-I research university and housed in a top-25 medical school, with a rich history of research and education. This program is designed for two types of students:
- Career changers - students who have not yet completed all their pre-med requirements.
- Academic enhancers - students who need to improve their undergraduate GPA and their foundation in key pre-med content.
Key features of this program include:
- A highly flexible program of study tailored to provide each student the preparation that they individually need to have the best MD or DO application moving forward.
- A dedicated program director who has experience advising for medical school admissions and who meets regularly with students one-on-one.
- Clinically-based learning experiences designed to give students exposure to medical terminology and clinical reasoning and develop professional growth via self-reflection.
- Specialized Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) preparatory courses designed to comprehensively review all MCAT content areas, as well as testing methods.
- The opportunity to interview with the CWRU School of Medicine or other partner medical schools for select students.
View our Financial Aid disclosure agreement.