- Research: The Office of Sponsored Projects Administration (OSPA) has a wealth of information on its website. For learning opportunities, click on "students/Conferences" in the grey column on the left
- Link for the Policies and Procedures manual for the Office of Sponsored Projects Administration at Case Western Reserve University is found at:
This site also has the Case Info page which you can reach by starting with the News & FYI link on the left. This is a valuable resource for completing Federal Grant Proposal face pages and checklists.
- Research Compliance can be a complicated issue to navigate. A website has been developed specifically for this topic. Links for HIPPA, IRB, Conflict of Interest and other regulatory information can be found at:
- The School of Medicine Office for Research Administration conducts seminars throughout the year on topics that are specific to the needs of the School of Medicine. To find the latest list
- The University Hospitals Case Medical Center (UHCMC) Research Office has training and information classes relevant to Human Subject Research. It lists its classes on the University OSPA website
- The School of Nursing has a website that gives overview information pertaining to grant and other fiscal management.Â In particular there is a document that explains the various parts of the Notice of Award
- The Controller's Office Administrator's Corner has links to classes, OMB circulars policies and procedures and other relevant materials for departmental and project management
- SOM policies for Faculty Appointments, instructions for completing PD forms can be found at its Human Resource website
- Case Western Reserves Human Resource Website is located at http://www.case.edu/finadmin/humres/employment/
- The Human Resources' Employee Education, Training and Development Unit provides a vast array of on-campus training & education opportunities. Whether you want to improve your abilities, learn skills necessary to your job function, or achieve your career goals, we can help. Please follow the link below to the listing of upcoming training & education options available to the CWRU community.
Here is a link to the HR training websites, which includes Weatherhead for the EI component.