close button

For medical school admissions

Visit the Office of Admission for info on application process, financial aid, and student life.

For graduate school admissions

Visit the Office of Graduate Education for info on our many doctoral programs and the graduate education application process at the School of Medicine.

close button

Give online

Use our secure online giving form to make your gift to Case Western Reserve University now.

Make a difference

Find out how you can Take Three Steps to make a difference at Case Western Reserve University.

close button

Welcome to campus

Visit Case Western Reserve University's uniquely urban campus, located in the heart of Cleveland's cultural hub, University Circle. Plan your trip:

Research Associate, Senior Research Associate & Research Scientist

Research Associates/Senior Research Associates are expected to hold a Ph.D., M.D. or other terminal doctoral degree. In exceptional circumstances, the degree requirement may be satisfied by having sufficient additional years of research experience. To be eligible for Senior Research Associate position, the individual must hold a terminal degree and have a minimum of three years of post-graduate research experience. A final factor in eligibility for Senior Research/Research Associate appointments is a position requirement for highly specialized skills or scientific responsibilities of an extremely advanced nature. The department sponsoring a new Research Associate/Senior Research Associate must get permission to begin a search and then conduct an open search, requiring at a minimum a local position announcement open to the public for five business days. For further details concerning the appointment of Research Associates/Senior Research Associates, please refer to the Research Associate, Senior Research Associate, Research Scientist Policy & Procedures.