- Characterization of the oral mycobiome and its relevance to oral and intestinal health.
- Characterization of fungal biofilms and treatment options.
- Determination of virulence factors responsible for the pathogenesis of fungi including dermatophytes, Candida albicans, Cryptococcus neoformans, Aspergillus. and other systemic and opportunistic fungal pathogens.
- Determination of the mechanism of action of different antifungal agents.
- Pre-clinical studies of novel antifungals, including in vitro and in vivo testing using reference isolates from an extensive culture collection.
- Central laboratory mycology services for national and international clinical trials.
Fellowship Job Opportunity:
Send via email
- Three Reference Letters