Major Job Duties:
- Course Manager for the curriculum website for
Structure (Histopathology & Anatomy) Longitudinal Block 7
and any general support for the curriculum blocks.
- Manage, update, and create web pages for the Office of Curricular Affairs and WR2 Curriculum for all curriculum blocks and basic core clinical rotations.
- Assist faculty in website creation and instructional media supporting the syllabus schedules, lectures, and calendars.
- Assist structure faculty and Assessment Administration Manager with format and insertion of curriculum exam images
- Assist IQ+ Manager by posting IQ+ Basic Core Calendars I - IV.
- Manage Graduate Histopathology / Anatomy PATH-523 / ANAT-523 Course, assisting faculty by posting their powerpoints and maintaining the course calendar.
- Create, update, add information for Annual Education Retreat website.
- Manage, create and maintain Year IV Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion Course Type B Elective course elective and website. Contact person for course information and coordinator for student exam evaluation.
- Manage, update, create web pages for the Scholars Collaboration in Teaching and Learning (SCTL) website.
- Special web projects.
- Resource person on software usage and html help.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Patricia.Quallich@case.edu
School of Medicine, Room E414