MINOO DARVISH, M.Ed.
Executive Director, Office of Curricular Affairs
Major Job Duties
- Serves as the main resource for the School of Medicine for all issues related to the ongoing implementation of the current curriculum.
- Directs all aspects of planning for the Dean’s new curriculum, including programs across the four years of medical school
- Coordinates and oversees educational support and clinical curriculum teams within the Office of Curricular Affairs
- Serves as the contact person regarding any curriculum inquiries for students, faculty, applicants, etc
- Recruitment of faculty for first and second year Case Inquiry Groups
- Develops the academic calendar for the Foundations of Medicine and Health
- Oversees and monitors the day-to-day implementation of the Basic Science curriculum, resolving problems and conflicts when/if they occur
- Coordinates all School of Medicine educational retreats, including the annual retreat, and ongoing curriculum development retreats throughout each academic year
- Directs the annual Kaiser-Permanente Excellence in Teaching Awards program
School of Medicine, Room T402