Research Concierge Service
Researchers, Take Advantage of the CTSC Research Concierge Service!
The Research Concierge Service (RCS) is the "Front Door", or entry way, to all elements of the CTSC program. Through this "Front Door," researchers from all partner institutions can more easily identify and access the CTSC's vast resources, both well-established but perhaps unknown and those newly developed.
Currently the RCS, both in-person and virtually, will:
- Answer questions about CTSC services
- Match research needs to core services
- Navigate inexperienced researchers on the nuts and bolts of getting a study underway (e.g., discussing formats and sections for protocols, data tools, managing data, locating needed data resources)
- Assist data flow design and identification of data tools for studies (not database development but help to find the appropriate database and support for this activity)
- Administer CTSC Pilot Funding Program
- Provide guidance on regulatory requirements as well as data safety and monitoring
- Provide education on the overall research process
- Respond to ad hoc requests from researchers, e.g.,
- Identifying recruitment resources
- Researcher assumes study responsibility due to researcher leaving institution - what to do next?
- Researcher receives first NIH funding grant - what next?
- Link researchers across disciplines and institutions
- Create taskforces to better serve researchers
- Facilitated IRB Review
- Responsible Conduct for Research (RCR)
- Survey and Analysis
(BERD, CER, BSMR, Population Health/Outcomes Research Core)
For more details, go to the CTSC Research Concierge Service document.