ResearchMatch for Researchers
National Research Recruitment Registry
- ResearchMatch is a national volunteer research registry that brings together researchers and willing volunteers who wish to get involved in research studies. This national registry developed by institutions affiliated with the Clinical and Translational Science Awards (CTSA), provides a secure, web-based approach to address a key barrier to advancing research: participant recruitment.
- ResearchMatch has now been launched and the Cleveland CTSA is partaking in the national campaign to encourage individuals to join this volunteer registry if they would like to do so.
- Go to www.researchmatch.org to learn more about this resource.
- ResearchMatch Volunteer: Volunteers are registering in ResearchMatch. They are not registering to participate in any study; rather, they are registering their interest to be contacted about studies that may be a good 'match' for them. Additional responses to FAQs can be found on the site.
- If you are a researcher interested in using ResearchMatch as a recruitment tool please complete the Researcher Interest Form so you may be notified of your options to utilize this resource.
- The CTSC has created an informational brochure about ResearchMatch written in layman's terms. Hardcopies are available in the CTSC office. A PDF version of the brochure is available for download here
For additional marketing materials, contact the CTSC Research Match liaison at: firstname.lastname@example.org